A quick update 🙂
So, here is a bit of news about the project so far:
- I have made quite a bit of progress with my project using Processing (link) but the problem was that; it was not very efficient at drawing to the screen, and I didn’t have full reign over the data, but it was very easy to use.
- So then I made some more progress on the Objective-C and Cocoa side of the project (as you can see above) and things are going good 🙂 Now I just need to get some object detection working which I managed when using Processing. I will show this off soon.
What I’m going to do soon:
- A beginners guide to using the Kinect in Cocoa 🙂 seeing as there isn’t much help out there for beginners (like I was..) I will be creating this guide to help out all them mac programmers. Also, once its done users of other operating systems may also be able to follow some of the methods used when building their own apps.
- Get some more pictures of object detection up!
- Then some helicopter tracking..